Friday, May 24, 2013

Washboard Abs You Could Grate Cheese On. And Another Smoothie.

It's 12:15 and this writer is already pooped.

I tried this work-out for the first time today, another video from Body Rock TV -- which always kicks my ass.  This one was for the abs:


I want to make love to her accent and she has the best damn implants I've ever seen.  If you can get through this work-out without spitting or farting or involuntarily doing anything else completely unladylike, I salute you.

I'm trying to get back on the smoothie bandwagon, but today was a little tricky.  It's the end of the week, so the fridge is a little nekkid.  So I just took whatever I had and threw it in.  

Kale, spinach, strawberry, peach, almond milk, ginger smoothie
Smoothie!
This one has spinach, kale, frozen strawberries, frozen peach, almond milk, and ginger.  Not bad, actually.  It was sooper refreshing.  Make sure you LOVE ginger, because I used a piece the size of a booger and my eyes were still watering.

One final thing: I tried these for the first time, which is a miracle because I've never been a huge cabbage person...


And I loveeeeeddddddd it. I threw in some brussel sprouts as well, and it was all gone with a few days. Or, if you want another snack that actually tastes like it should be junk food, try THESE!

Anyone have a smoothie recipe to share?  Leave a comment with your fave!  The Skinny Confidential has some really good ones, too.  This is why I started making them in the first place, and it literally changed my body and how I feel.  The vegetarian quest is still going well.  Five months and counting.  But I dream of beef every night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment